The Trusted Toolbox will do your handyman job efficiently, correctly and competitively. Consumer Investigator Dale Cardwell, president of TRUSTDale.com, trusts The Trusted Toolbox for prices that are equal to or below all their major competitors. Click here HERE to receive your exclusive Trusted Toolbox/TD Deal of 10% off any handyman service over $150, maximum value of $200, when you mention you found us through TRUSTDale! Plus, you get the Trusted Toolbox/TD Make It Right Guarantee!
TRUSTDale Tip of the Day: *Last-Minute Christmas Shopping? Stay Safe
There's a lot to do before Christmas, and not a lot of time to do it. That can make you rushed and distracted if you're doing last-minute shopping and errands which could make you vulnerable to theft.
Don't let criminals be the Grinch who steals your Christmas. Here are some tips to help you protect yourself.
- When shopping, men should keep their wallets in a front pocket or an inside jacket pocket, preferably one that zippers. Women should keep their purses close-up to their bodies and never in a shopping cart.
- Don't carry cash. Use credit cards as much as possible. If you have to carry cash, only make visible what you need to make your purchase.
- Hide your purchases in your car. If you have a trunk, put them in there. Cover bags with a blanket if you have an SUV or minivan.
- Shopping online? Check out the website before buying. Research shopping sites on the Better Business Bureau's website.
- Above all, trust yourself and your instincts: If something feels wrong, it probably is.