Our Guarantee offers the highest level of protection you can get when making an important buying decision. Why? Most companies offer warranties, but who’s in charge if something goes wrong? They are. With TrustDALE, every certified company has agreed - in writing - to abide by our independent resolution process.
We are so committed to delivering excellence, and we have such confidence in our recommended companies’ ability to deliver that excellence, that we will safeguard your investment with our exclusive $10,000 Make It Right Guarantee™.
How do I receive the $10,000 Make It Right Guarantee™ ?
Simply contact the TrustDALE Certified company via the phone number or email found on their TrustDALE.com page, Certified Services Guide or register your purchase on the TrustDALE.com website within 48 hours of your initial payment or register your purchase within 48 hours of signing a copy of your finance agreement. When you register your purchase you will receive a confirmation email that your registration has been received.
What do I do if I have a problem?
If you find you did not receive the goods and/or services identified in your written agreement and you contact TrustDALE within 365 days of purchase , TrustDALE will investigate, mediate and if necessary, arbitrate a resolution based on the findings of our review.
If in the event the TrustDALE Certified partner refuses to follow the provisions of the TrustDALE recommended resolution, TrustDALE will reimburse you an amount equal to the value of your loss, up to $10,000.
If you did not secure your services through TrustDALE or registered your purchase within 48 hours our agreement with the company does not allow us to dictate the outcome of your situation, however we will still try to resolve your issue to the best of our ability.
What do your partners agree to?
All TrustDALE Certified businesses providing general consumer services† must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Certified companies agree that customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- Certified companies offer warranties that are among the best available in their field.
- Certified companies ensure complete customer satisfaction by offering the TrustDALE $10,000 Make It Right Guarantee™.
- The TrustDALE $10,000 Make It Right Guarantee™ states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the above process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDALE within 365 days of original date of purchase as reflected on written agreement.
- The company will allow TrustDALE and if necessary, an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, TrustDALE agrees that the customer’s position has merit , the company is contractually obligated to abide by the recommendation of TrustDALE to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDALE or may pay a third-party to repair or replace the product, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.
If you choose to engage a third party to mediate your situation then TrustDALE will no longer mediate on your behalf. † Realtors, Attorneys and Health/Wellness Providers have an amended $10,000 Make It Right Guarantee™ to conform with statutory regulations. The amended $10,000 Make It Right Guarantee™ is listed on their individual business web pages on TrustDALE.com. All Make It Right registrations are completed using the same form. The $10,000 Make It Right Guarantee™ information shown on TrustDALE.com supersedes any other form of the $10,000 Make It Right Guarantee™ found.