Copyright TrustDALE® 2019

News & Consumer Advice

Channel: Chimney & Fireplaces remove filter

Dale Investigates: Leaking Gas and a Dangerous Fireplace
Dale Investigates: Leaking Gas and a Dangerous Fireplace
Chimney & Fireplaces
Published December 18th, 2018
Exposure to gas can cause severe and immediate health problems for people and pets. Even worse, if a house is filled with gas, even a small spark could set off a dangerous explosion. That’s why we were so surprised when one business seemed indifferent to the gas leaking into a customer’s house.
Dale's New Book:
Don't Get Scammed: Get Smart!
dales-book

SCAMMERS BEWARE: SEASONED CONSUMER INVESTIGATOR DALE CARDWELL GIVES READERS A GAME PLAN TO AVOID RIP-OFFS