Back to Blog

Your family's chronic health problems be due to household mold?

Tweet

f you suspect mold is the culprit, contact MoldStoppers for your no-charge visual inspection! Consumer Investigator Dale Cardwell, president of TRUSTDale.com, trusts MoldStoppers for quality products and services at market competitive prices. Click HERE to receive your exclusive Mold Stoppers/TD Deal of .Plus, you get the TRUSTDale Make It Right Guarantee!

TRUSTDale Tip of the Day*

Black mold is a fungus that's quite dangerous and nasty. That's why it's important to know how to spot it in your home as well as remove it immediately. Toxins from black mold cause symptoms of various illnesses in humans and will keep making you sick until the exposure is removed.

One of the first signs of a toxic mold is the musty and stale odor it produces. If you smell this in your bathroom, basement or attic, chances are good that you've got toxic mold. This odor may also be in your portable air conditioning unit or a central air unit. There may be spots of a gray or white substance growing on ceilings, walls or other wet areas.

Exposure to this type of mold can cause continuous headaches, migraines, runny nose, itchy eyes, ear infections, nose bleeds, sore throat, rashes, shortness of breath and fatigue. You need to remember that these symptoms can vary. Only your doctor can clarify if they're caused by black mold or not.

Getting rid of black mold must be at the top of your To Do List. First, get the air tested for the seriousness of the problem. Shop around for the right company to do this, though, because it can be rather costly. The results of this test will tell you whether you can do the removal yourself or if you should hire a professional to do it

*Source: http://www.housemoldremoval.org/spotting-and-removing-toxic-black-mold/