'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, the robbers were searching for the computer that goes with your mouse! When you want a security system you can TRUST to be there when you can't, you want Ackerman Security! Consumer Investigator Dale Cardwell, president of TRUSTDale.com, trusts Ackerman Security to deliver superior products and service. Click HERE to receive this exclusive Ackerman Security/TD Deal: Switch to Ackerman and receive 2 Free KEYFOBS with a new system purchase (no prior system in place) or 2 Free months of monitoring if Ackerman is switching service from another provider when you sign up through TRUSTDale! Plus, you get the Ackerman Security/TD Make It Right Guarantee!
TRUSTDale Tip of the Day: *Holiday Shopping Safety Tips
|Shopping during the holiday season can present unique danger. Taking a few prevention measures can help keep your holiday season joyous. The holiday season is a time when busy people can become careless and vulnerable to theft and other holiday crime. The following tips can help you be more careful, prepared and aware during the holiday season.|
- Shop during daylight hours whenever possible. If you must shop at night, go with a friend or family member.
- Avoid carrying large amounts of cash.
- Pay for purchases with a check or credit card when possible.
- Keep cash in your front pocket.
- Notify the credit card issuer immediately if your credit card is lost, stolen or misused.
- Keep a record of all of your credit card numbers in a safe place at home.
- Be extra careful if you do carry a wallet or purse. They are the prime targets of criminals in crowded shopping areas, transportation terminals, bus stops, on buses and other rapid transit.
- Avoid overloading yourself with packages. It is important to have clear visibility and freedom of motion to avoid mishaps.
- Beware of strangers approaching you for any reason. At this time of year, con-artists may try various methods of distracting you with the intention of taking your money or belongings.