Unlike most competitors, Marietta Pool Pro quotes by the job, not by the hour. You're never charged more - no matter how long the job takes.Consumer Investigator Dale Cardwell, president of TRUSTDale.com, trusts Marietta Pool Pro to provide an excellent product at a fair price! Click HERE to receive your exclusive Marietta Pool Pro/TD Deal of a FREE Pool Cleaning with contract! Plus, you get the TRUSTDale Make It Right Guarantee!
TRUSTDale Tip of the Day: *Winter Pool Tips to Help You Save
|When done right, winterizing your pool can help you save money on your energy bill and make it easier when you re-open your pool in the spring. Plus, winterizing your pool lowers your electricity costs and prevents harmful algae from growing over the winter. In addition to using a pool winterizing kit, here are a few tips to help you save on your pool this winter:|
1. Before closing your pool for the winter, bring the water pH, total alkalinity, calcium hardness and chlorine levels to their ideal state for winter.
2. Clean your pool by brushing and vacuuming any debris or algae build-up. Use a water clarifier to remove any dirt or oil before it sets in during the winter months.
3. Lower the water level below the skimmers and returns. Add pool antifreeze to the plumbing and install winter plugs to the return fittings in order to keep any water from entering the lines. Drain your pumps, filters, heaters, chlorinators and plumbing to avoid cracking if frozen water inside expands.
4. Use a tight fitting pool cover to keep debris out and make your spring re-opening an easy one.
5. If you choose to run your pool pumps throughout the winter, reduce the pump operation time from the normal 8-10 hours in the summer down to about 6 hours in the winter.