The city of Atlanta held a parade last Wednesday to celebrate the fact that the Emperor had a new set of clothes; but this was no fairy tale. Mayor Kasim Reed wanted to show off the Atlanta airport's brand spankin' new international terminal. Media outlets from far and wide came to see the world's eighth wonder. Twelve new gates, delivered at a price tag of $1.58 billion, or $125 million per gate. Click HERE to read more from Consumer Investigator Dale Cardwell, president of TrustDale.com, regarding how the City's new terminal was and is completely unnecessary and a colossal monument to Atlanta's "pay to play" politics.
TrustDale Tip of the Day: *Tips to Manage Anxiety and Stress
|When you're feeling anxious or stressed, these strategies will help you cope:|
- Take deep breaths. Inhale and exhale slowly.
- Count to 10 slowly. Repeat, and count to 20 if necessary.
- Do your best. Instead of aiming for perfection, which isn't possible, be proud of however close you get.
- Accept that you cannot control everything. Put your stress in perspective: Is it really as bad as you think?
- Welcome humor. A good laugh goes a long way.