SafeRide America is a not-for profit service that exists to eliminate the reasons people drive impaired (not wanting to leave their car and not having money for taxi fare). SafeRide drives you AND your car for you (for about the same price as a taxi) so you get home safely with no worries. Consumer Investigator Dale Cardwell, president of TRUSTDale.com, trusts SafeRide America to be your reliable, dependable, and trustworthy get-home-safe solution! Click here HERE to receive your exclusive SafeRide America/TD Deal of a FREE SafeRide home on your Birthday! Plus, you get the SafeRide/TRUSTDale Make It Right Guarantee!
TRUSTDale Tip of the Day: &42;The 10 Most Dangerous Foods to Eat While Driving
|Insurance.com has come up with a list of the 10 most dangerous things eat behind the wheel. Seriously. Topping the list is the one thing we've all shoved into our faces during the morning commute. It should be said this is by no means scientific; it's a rundown of things actuaries don't think you ought to have in your hand (or mouth) when driving.|
- Coffee. It's hot. It can spill. That's bad. That said, we're guilty of this. So are you. Admit it.
- Hot soup. It's hot. It can spill. That's bad.
- Tacos. Very messy.
- Chili. It's hot. It can spill. That's bad. And it's very messy.
- Hamburgers. Greasy hands and a steering wheel do not mix.
- Barbecued food. Um, that should go without saying.
- Fried chicken. You think burgers are greasy?
- Jelly or cream-filled donuts. Ever bitten into one and not had it squirt all over the place?
- Soft drinks. Big threat of spillage, says Insurance.com, and unacceptable risk of "fizz up your nose." Huh?
- Chocolate. It melts on your fingers, which makes a mess on the steering wheel.