Whatever your cleaning need: windows, gutters, power washing, even fixture and chandelier cleaning, you get a quality job - which you get to approve - before Mr. Clean & Shine can consider yours a job well done.Consumer Investigator Dale Cardwell, president of TRUSTDale.com, trusts Mr. Clean & Shine for clean windows, clear gutters, and power-washing that is truly impressive. Click HERE to receive your exclusive Mr. Clean & Shine/TD Deal of 10% off your Mr. Clean & Shine service. Plus, you get the Mr. Clean & Shine/TD Make It Right Guarantee!
|TRUSTDale Tip of the Day: *Energy Saver Tips for Windows|
- Use a heavy-duty, clear plastic sheet on a frame or tape clear plastic film to the inside of your window frames to reduce drafts.
- Install tight-fitting, insulating window shades on windows that feel drafty after weatherizing.
- Close your curtains and shades at night to protect against cold drafts; open them during the day to let in warming sunlight.
- Install exterior or interior storm windows, which can reduce heat loss through the windows by 25% to 50%. They should have weather-stripping at all movable joints; be made of strong, durable materials; and have interlocking or overlapping joints.
- Repair and weatherize your current storm windows, if necessary.