The great advantage of Jim Hurley's Maaco on Canton Road is that you get a premier repair and paint experience for an honest, no nonsense price.Consumer Investigator Dale Cardwell, president of TRUSTDale.com, trusts Maaco on Canton Road in Marietta, Georgia to be an incredibly honest, straight forward body repair and paint service. Click HERE to receive your exclusive Maaco/TD Deal of 10% off your repairs AND painting when you sign up through TRUSTDale! Plus, you get the Maaco/TRUSTDale Make It Right Guarantee!
|TRUSTDale Tip of the Day: *Driving in Snow and Ice|
Driving safely on icy roads
- Decrease your speed and leave yourself plenty of room to stop. You should allow at least three times more space than usual between you and the car in front of you.
- Brake gently to avoid skidding. If your wheels start to lock up, ease off the brake.
- Turn on your lights to increase your visibility to other motorists.
- Keep your lights and windshield clean.
- Use low gears to keep traction, especially on hills.
- Don't use cruise control or overdrive on icy roads.
- Be especially careful on bridges, overpasses and infrequently traveled roads, which will freeze first. Even at temperatures above freezing, if the conditions are wet, you might encounter ice in shady areas or on exposed roadways like bridges.
- Don't pass snow plows and sanding trucks. The drivers have limited visibility, and you're likely to find the road in front of them worse than the road behind.
- Don't assume your vehicle can handle all conditions. Even four-wheel and front-wheel drive vehicles can encounter trouble on winter roads.