There are hundreds of places to have your oil changed.Consumer Investigator Dale Cardwell, president of TRUSTDale.com, trusts Havoline xpress lube for a competitively priced oil changed that includes quality products that protect your vehicle AND keeps you OUT of the mechanic's shop! Click HERE to receive this exclusive Havoline xpress lube/TD Deal: Only $19.99 for a conventional oil change. This includes 5 quarts of oil and only $2.95 for shop supplies! Plus, you get the Havoline xpress lube/TD Make It Right Guarantee!
|TRUSTDale Tip of the Day: *Driving in Snow and Ice|
If your rear wheels skid...
- Take your foot off the accelerator.
- Steer in the direction you want the front wheels to go. If your rear wheels are sliding left, steer left. If they're sliding right, steer right.
- If your rear wheels start sliding the other way as you recover, ease the steering wheel toward that side. You might have to steer left and right a few times to get your vehicle completely under control.
- If you have standard brakes, pump them gently.
- If you have anti-lock brakes (ABS), do not pump the brakes. Apply steady pressure to the brakes. You will feel the brakes pulse - this is normal.