Most appliance shops are just that; shops where you look at a fridge or dishwasher, try to imagine it in your home, and hope you make the right decision. At Guy T. Gunter & Associates, you get the same or better prices for a truly exceptional experience. Consumer Investigator Dale Cardwell, president of TRUSTDale.com, trusts Guy T. Gunter & Associates to deliver exceptional selection at a competitive price to their customers. Click here HERE to receive your exclusive Guy T. Gunter Appliance/TRUSTDale Deal of a FREE Microwave Oven with purchase of a typical kitchen. Plus, you get the Guy T. Gunter/TD Make It Right Guarantee!
|TRUSTDale Tip of the Day: *Dishwasher Tips|
- Check the temperature of the hot water at the sink adjacent to your dishwasher. Run the hot water into a cup and use a thermometer to check to see if this temperature is consistent with your dishwasher manufacturer's recommendation for the inlet water temperature for proper performance.
- Load plates and bowls so that the dirty side faces the water spray. Pots, pans and casseroles should angle down for the best cleaning results.
- Watch out for utensils with long, thin handles, as they might slip through the rack and prevent the spray arm from spinning freely.
- For multiple loads, try to keep soil levels together to get the best performance. In other words, put the heavily soiled items together in one load, and the lighter soiled items in the next load.
- If your utility has off-peak electricity pricing, then run your dishwasher during off-peak periods to save on the cost of your electricity.