Most appliance shops are just that; shops where you look at a fridge or dishwasher, try to imagine it in your home, and hope you make the right decision. At Guy T. Gunter & Associates, you get the same or better prices for a truly exceptional experience! Dale Cardwell, president of TrustDale.com, trusts Guy T. Gunter & Associates to deliver exceptional selection at a competitive price to their customers. Click HERE to receive your exclusive Guy T. Gunter Appliance/TrustDale Deal of a FREE Microwave Oven with purchase of a typical kitchen. Plus, you get the Guy T. Gunter/TD Make It Right Guarantee!
|TrustDale Tip of the Day: *Dishwasher Tips|
- Get the water in your sink running hot before starting your dishwasher, especially in the winter, so that your dishwasher doesn't start running with cold water.
- Run an empty load with a cup of vinegar in the bottom to clean out old food particles to keep your dishwasher smelling fresh.
- Always separate your stainless steel from silver (or silver-plated) flatware, because if they touch in the wash, a reaction may occur and can cause the silver to pit.
- Place flat pans and platters along the sides and back of dishwasher, but not in the front, where they can block detergent from the door.
- Dishwashing by hand is less efficient and uses more water than using a dishwasher. So whenever possible, it is better to use your dishwasher, unless you have just a couple of items that can't wait for you to create a full load.