Most home owners associations have rules requiring lawn replacement. Don't get caught in that trap. Be proactive! When it comes to protecting your investment and keeping your lawn beautiful, Georgia Sprinklers is TRUSTDale's certified and trusted choice. Consumer Investigator Dale Cardwell, president of TRUSTDale.com, trusts Georgia Sprinklers to deliver your best price and best creative result. Click HERE to receive your exclusive Georgia Sprinklers/TD Deal of a FREE Kamado Joe Grill with any irrigation system installation. Plus, you get the TRUSTDale Make It Right Guarantee!
TRUSTDale Tip of the Day: *Maintenance Guide for Landscape Irrigation Systems
Sprinkler head is buried and cannot pop up to properly water the lawn.
Check your system once a month. Observation is the key to water savings.
- Look for signs of under-watering or over-watering such as brown spots and areas that are greener or consistently wet and muddy. Adjust for uniformity.
- Check for blocked spray streams and check the position of the sprinklers. Adjust sprinkler heads that are tilted, blocked by grass and plants or even buried.
- Check the valves, sprinkler heads, nozzles and emitters for obvious problems such as clogged or misaligned heads, bubbling and misting. Replace those that are broken or cracked.
- Look for pinched or broken tubing and straighten or replace it.
- Cap sprinkler heads that are no longer needed in order to prevent system leakage.
Also, periodically have your system checked by a professional.