In 2003, then-Mayor Shirley Franklin announced the construction of the new Maynard Holbrook Jackson International Terminal (Concourse F) at the Atlanta airport. Why? Passenger traffic demanded it, or did it? Click HERE to read more from Consumer Investigator Dale Cardwell, president of TrustDale.com, regarding the construction of a then-$688 million international terminal.
TrustDale Tip of the Day: *Tips to Manage Anxiety and Stress
|When you're feeling anxious or stressed, these strategies will help you cope:|
- Take a time-out. Practice yoga, listen to music, meditate, get a massage, or learn relaxation techniques. Stepping back from the problem helps clear your head.
- Eat well-balanced meals. Do not skip any meals. Do keep healthful, energy-boosting snacks on hand.
- Limit alcohol and caffeine, which can aggravate anxiety and trigger panic attacks.
- Get enough sleep. When stressed, your body needs additional sleep and rest.
- Exercise daily to help you feel good and maintain your health. Check out the fitness tips below.