No one is truly prepared for disaster to strike. Be prepared; put All South Emergency Restoration Services in your contacts today! Consumer Investigator Dale Cardwell, president of TRUSTDale.com, trusts All South Restoration to make your home or business whole in a more honest, straight-forward and cost efficient manner. Click HERE to receive your exclusive All South Restoration, Inc./TD Deal of an exclusive Extended 5-year warranty AND 5% off any work over $500.00 that is NON-insurance related. Plus, you get the All South Restoration/TrustDale Make It Right Guarantee!
|TRUSTDale Tip of the Day: *Tips for Emergency Preparedness|
Preparedness Tip #1
A community working together during an emergency makes sense.
- Talk to your neighbors about how you can work together during an emergency.
- Find out if anyone has specialized equipment like a power generator, or expertise such as medical knowledge, that might help in a crisis.
- Decide who will check on elderly or disabled neighbors.
- Make back-up plans for children in case you can't get home in an emergency.
- Sharing plans and communicating in advance is a good strategy.
Preparedness Tip #2
What if disaster strikes while you're at work? Do you know the emergency preparedness plan for your workplace? While many companies have been more alert and pro-active in preparing for disasters of all types since the September 11, 2001 attacks, a national survey indicates that many employees still don't know what their workplace plan is for major or minor disasters. If you don't know yours, make a point to ask. Know multiple ways to exit your building, participate in workplace evacuation drills, and consider keeping some emergency supplies at the office. Visit www.ready.gov and click on Ready Business for more information about business preparedness.