Our Guarantee offers the highest level of protection you can get when making an important buying decision. Why? Most companies offer warranties, but who’s in charge if something goes wrong? They are. With TrustDALE, every certified company has agreed - in writing - to abide by our independent resolution process.
We are so committed to delivering excellence, and we have such confidence in our recommended companies’ ability to deliver that excellence, that we will safeguard your investment with our exclusive $10,000 Make It Right Guarantee™.
Simply contact the TrustDALE Certified company via the phone number or email found on their TrustDALE.com page or register your purchase on the TrustDALE.com website within 24 hours and we will designate an amount of money equal to your purchase. If in the course of your transaction, or up to 90 days after the sale, you find you did not receive the services identified in your written agreement, TrustDALE will investigate, mediate and if necessary, arbitrate a resolution based on the findings of our review.
If in the event the TrustDALE Certified partner refuses to follow the provisions of the TrustDALE recommended resolution, TrustDALE will reimburse you an amount equal to the value of your loss, up to $10,000.
All TrustDALE certified businesses providing general consumer services† must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Certified companies agree that customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- Certified companies offer warranties that are among the best available in their field.
- Certified companies ensure complete customer satisfaction by offering the TrustDALE Make It Right Guarantee™.
- The TrustDALE Make-It-Right Guarantee™ becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDALE, or confirms his/her purchase on TrustDALE.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDALE Make-It-Right Guarantee™ states that if the customer is dissatisfied with customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDALE with 90 days of original date of purchase as reflected on written agreement.
- The company will allow TrustDALE and if necessary, an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, TrustDALE agrees that the customer’s position is justified, the company is contractually obligated to abide by the recommendation of TrustDALE to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the services as recommended by TrustDALE, or may pay a third-party to replace the services, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/services at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.
Must be activated within 90 Days from Original Date of Purchase. You can Register Your Purchase By Filling out this Form.
† Financial Services, Realtors and Health/Wellness Providers have an amended Make-It-Right Guarantee™ to conform with statutory regulations. The amended Make-It-Right Guarantee™ is listed on their individual business web pages on TrustDALE.com. All Make-It-Right registrations are completed using the same form.