Enjoy Your Porch Again!
Want the feel of being outside, with the comfort of a screened in porch? You've got to get Mosquito Curtains! Consumer Investigator Dale Cardwell, president of TRUSTDale.com, trusts Mosquito Curtains to maximize your outdoor entertainment space with the easy and inexpensive installation of their tasteful screen that protects your family from mosquitos! Click HERE to receive your exclusive Mosquito Curtain/TD Deal of 10% off your purchase when you use coupon code: "trustdale" when you sign up through TRUSTDale! Plus, you get the Mosquito Curtain/TD Make It Right Guarantee!
|TrustDale Tip of the Day: *Mosquito Bite Itch Relief Tips|
- If a remedy doesn't provide fast relief, don't despair. Give it another try, sometimes it will take 2 or 3 applications before it kicks in.
- The itch is a reaction from the saliva of the mosquito that it injects into you as it feasts on your blood. There are several dozen different species of mosquitoes and you may react to some species bites more than others.
- If large swelling occurs (like welts), contact a doctor or pharmacist for suggestions (especially if it's a child with a strong reaction). It could be an allergy to the bite. It's important to watch the throat for swelling and get treatment ASAP.
The quicker you can apply one of the remedies below, the faster the relief. These are topical suggestions, apply directly to the area.
- Nail Polish
- Strong tea mixed with rubbing alcohol
- Toothpaste (works for me)
- Vinegar (apply directly to bite or take a hot bath with 2 cups of vinegar in the water)
- Underarm deodorant (solid or roll-on) - apply directly to skin
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Tea: Use a hot tea bag or a cotton ball soaked in hot tea to dab on skin