Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is TRUSTDale Certified.
Don't be fooled by plumbers (or unlicensed handymen) who tell you they'll work by the hour. Time and time again, your simple fix becomes an expensive money-trap, and when you finally pull the plug, you still have the problem! Ben Franklin Plumbing (the punctual plumber) offers Straight Forward Pricing: You agree to a price - that won't rise - before the job begins. Ben Franklin Plumbing treats people right. My review finds fair pricing derived from honest, high-quality service.
Your Ben Franklin Plumbing experience begins with a respectful, quality person answering your call. Ben Franklin will send a seasoned, drug-tested, licensed and insured professional to your home or business, with a fully stocked truck and craftsmanship that will last. Ben Franklin's pledge to TrustDale and to you: "If we fail to do our job right, we make it right quickly, with an apology and at no cost.
As a long time consumer investigator, I've learned to tell the difference between those who claim superior service and those who deliver it. It starts with attitude. I've found Ben Franklin Plumbing personnel honestly find pleasure in serving your needs. Its starts with a desire to treat you the way Ben Franklin Plumbing folks want to be treated when they are the customers. It's topped off by completing the task in a way that exceeds your expectations. What's more, your Ben Franklin Plumbing experience is backed up by the TrustDale Make It Right Guarantee!™
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for â€śWhat Would Cardwell Do?â€ť in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governorâ€™s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Companyâ€™s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- â€śMake it Right Guaranteeâ€ť: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDaleâ€™s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the businessâ€™ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customerâ€™s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customerâ€™s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.