West Cobb Funeral Home and Crematory
West Cobb Funeral Home and Crematory is TRUSTDale Certified.
About West Cobb Funeral Home and Crematory:
Losing a loved one is hard, and West Cobb Funeral Home and Crematory strives to make your experience as easy as possible. Whether you are planning a funeral, a cremation, or just wanting information, West Cobb will help you every step of the way. They offer exceptional cremation services, beautiful memorials, and traditional and non-traditional services.
Founder David Roach grew up in the funeral home business. He determined early on, that when he opened his own funeral home - he would treat his guests like family. West Cobb Funeral Home offers you a transparent, easy to understand list of products and services, designed to meet your family's wishes. In fact, West Cobb is one of the only funeral homes in the area that posts prices right on their website. Tight budget, extensive budget, or no budget; West Cobb Funeral Home and Crematory will meet your family's needs, treat you with love and respect, and give you the best experience in North West Georgia; guaranteed.
In this case, you can judge the book by its cover. From the rocking chairs on the spacious front porch, to the beautifully appointed lobby, chapel and viewing rooms, West Cobb Funeral Home and Crematory exists to make the ordeal of dealing with the loss of your loved one as peaceful as possible. I've reviewed and analyzed the incredible effort West Cobb's ownership and staff put in to every single facet of your experience. Whether you choose traditional funeral and burial, graveside service, or cremation, every step of the process is performed with love, care and exceptional attention to detail. For example: If you choose cremation services, West Cobb's staff sets a standard far above any governmental requirement, to deliver proof of care, performance and follow through. In fact, their comprehensive 10-step Cremation with ConfidenceTM guarantee sets the national standard.
I've investigated this industry for 30 years. I've found that with most "chain-owned" businesses, the customer service ends after you're seated in the sales office. Not so with West Cobb Funeral Home and Crematory. This locally owned, family run business and staff share a calling to serve your needs at your greatest time of need. Those who've experienced the service first hand, tell me nothing would have replaced their loss, but to a person, they say the extent of comfort and genuine warmth they received in their dealings with West Cobb Funeral Home and Crematory, was unexpected - an unsurpassed. When it comes to your peace of mind, I cannot make a more important recommendation. Understand, I say this with utmost confidence: I am proud to recommend West Cobb Funeral Home and Crematory.
Marietta, GA 30064
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.