Weed Man is TRUSTDale Certified.
About Weed Man:
If you want environmentally safe lawn fertilization, weed control and insect protection, Weed Man has it all. Weed Man is locally owned with a team of lawn care professionals. If you already have a beautiful lawn that needs maintaining, or if you want to achieve it, you need Weed Man’s proven expertise.
Weed Man’s applications cost an average of just $48.00. Seven applications per year will make you the envy of the block. What’s more – they take cash, check, Visa, Master Card, and make it even better with pre-payment discounts!
Whether it’s lawn care, fertilization, weed control or integrated pest management services, Weed Man delivers quality. The technician who visits your home is drug tested and background checked. Weed Man’s intention and pledge is to treat your lawn and landscape like their own.
Your Weed Man experience begins with a courteous answer to your phone call and/or a prompt returned call or email. Weed Man will also blow off your driveway and sidewalks. Weed Man also offers a FREE lawn analysis. Couple all this by TrustDale’s Make It Right Guarantee and you can’t go wrong!
Atlanta and most metro counties above I-20
Roswell, GA 30075
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.
~ Sherry Richardson
We started using Weed Man this spring and we have seen steady improvement in our lawn that needed a lot of TLC. The tech always lets us know when he will be coming to do a treatment. He leaves a packet on the door when he finishes letting us know what service he preformed and any recommendations. We are scheduled for a series of 3 treatments that will stop the progression of disease and really green up the grass. Fertilizer can do so much but the soil needs other nutrients too; this will add iron. I am especially happy that they do not use chemicals which, for us, is a better choice. In the past i had researched organic treatments vs chemical treatments and I already knew that organic was the better way to go. I believe you will be very happy with their service. They always tell me to let them know if a service doesn't seem to be doing what it's supposed to do -- I have not had to call them so far.
~ Ann Wilkinson