Venture Group Construction
Venture Group Construction is TRUSTDale Certified.
About Venture Group Construction:
Venture Group Construction specializes in residential construction, renovation, and repair. They offer professional and experienced construction services, whether it is a small or large job, as well as light commercial construction and remodeling.
In this area, cheap is not an option. Venture Group Custom Home Builders provides quality materials and qualified, experienced tradesmen so that your finished project stands the test of time. They are licensed and insured, and maintain memberships in local construction associations to stay on top of current industry concerns and standards. My analysis finds Venture Group prices its projects to deliver EXACTLY what you need, and competitive industry prices. Feel free to compare, but I guarantee, you'll be happy with Venture Group Custom Home Builders.
Venture's staff is second to none when it comes to taking pride in their work. They treat each home as if it were their own, producing quality results through top-of-the-line products and professional tradesmen. With Venture Group, you'll get a complete turnkey operation, from design to implementation. If you want a result that is beautiful, functional and stands the test of time, call the Venture Group.
My investigation has found that contractors sometime acquire a bad reputation because of their lack of communication or disregard for detail. Venture Group Custom Home Builders strives to EXCEED your expectations. From your initial evaluation, they begin a relationship with you. They want you to LOVE your finished project, and be able to say that you will, without hesitation, call Venture again for your next home, or next project. Referrals have always been the life-blood of their business, and customer satisfaction is THE essential ingredient to building and maintaining Venture Group Custom Home Builders' good name.
Gwinnett County and Metro Atlanta
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.