Trusted Toolbox is TRUSTDale Certified.
About Trusted Toolbox:
The Trusted Toolbox delivers reliable and professional handyman home repair services to the Marietta, Woodstock, Snellville and Midtown areas of northern Atlanta. Their goal is to take care of any home improvement or repair project to get your job done right and allow you the time to spend with your family. The Trusted Toolbox expertly handles repairs inside your home, on the exterior and even in the yard to install or repair existing features.
You can hire a handyman home repair service to do it right or to do it cheap. I'm convinced you can't have both. The TrustDale team "secret shopped" many North Georgia services, and found there is a real, measurable difference. That difference is value. The Trusted Toolbox handyman technicians work on a time and materials basis for small jobs, and are skilled and versatile enough to provide accurate, up front estimates on larger jobs. If you shop around, you'll find their prices are equal to or below their major competitors. The Trusted Toolbox is a handyman company I personally trust in my home to do the repair job efficiently, correctly and competitively.
Trusted Toolbox employees are background checked, fully insured, informative, courteous and friendly. Technicians begin each job with a review of the work to be performed, and are fully aware the company strives for a "zero" call back policy. This means technicians are held responsible for customer call backs and know that their estimator and Company President, Chris Lalomia, personally check job quality and completion. Employees also participate in quality control and continuing education where job tips, operations and safety are continually reviewed and updated.
Calls are taken, estimates processed and repair jobs are completed with constant attention and updates. Company President, Chris Lalomia, insists his handymen understand the customers' home repair and handyman needs before the job is scheduled. Unlike many companies we secret shopped, The Trusted Toolbox treated our homeowner's time respectfully and took a personal interest in seeing that expectations were exceeded.
Serving North Metro Atlanta Area
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.
~ Holly Strelzik
Craig from Trusted Toolbox has done an incredible job on handyman work at my house. We recently moved and I needed drains fixed, faucets changed, large mirrors and art hung, ceiling fans replaced, chandelier installed, large armoires anchored to walls, drapery rods installed, walls repaired, and so much more! He is amazing!! He was here for two full days and just kept asking, "Whats next". VERY fast worker as well as great quality work, friendly and extremely helpful. Will use again!!
~ Amy Krueger
After registering a complaint yesterday, Mr. Konopka of the Trusted Toolbox contacted me and went through everything related to my issue. He was very professional and very pleasant to speak with. As of now, my concerns have been addressed and I'm satisfied with the company's work and their response.
~ R. Clarke
I chose to use The Trusted Toolbox for my master bath remodel recommended by Trust Dale. I was not disappointed. The job was finished on time and per estimate. As a retired Claims Adjuster, I have dealt with many contractors. The project manager was a great communicator and the sub contractors where superior.
~ Tom Tait
I used Trusted Toolbox for siding and gutter repairs and what a great job the Repairmen did.Looks like brand new! The neighbors noticed.
~ Sheila Richardson