True Natural Gas
True Natural Gas is TRUSTDale Certified.
The TRUSTDale Deal
$10 Discount on your first month’s natural gas service when you call or click today!
Complete this form to request your TRUSTDale deal.
About True Natural Gas:
I got the idea for my fact-based consumer research and referral website TrustDale.com after seeing a natural gas commercial – over and over - that featured dancing actors, snapping their fingers, and claiming to have “saved” something on their natural gas bill by switching providers. That prompted me to investigate who truly delivers natural gas to your home or business for less. The winner, pretty much month in and month out – is True Natural Gas, and here’s why:
Gas is gas is gas. The price a marketer charges you is determined by the company’s expenses/overhead, profit margin and the skill of the person who buys the gas on the free and ever fluctuating open market. My analysis finds True Natural gas sells you gas for less for three simple reasons:
1. The company intentionally and consistently maintains a lower profit margin than its high profile competitors,
2. True Natural Gas is committed to transparency in its pricing with no hidden fees, and
3. True Natural Gas President Dan Hart is perhaps the most knowledgeable person in his field when it comes to buying gas on the market when its cheap rather than when it’s not.True Natural Gas is committed to passing those savings on to you. True Natural Gas is equally committed to providing exceptional price and value to Georgia’s Senior Citizens. Click HERE to see evidence of True Natural Gas consistent low rates:
True Natural Gas’ quality is measured by its honest approach. They won’t accept you as a customer if you have a consistently poor record of paying your bills. When you submit your social security number, and your credit report reveals you have a respect for paying your obligations, you will be rewarded by receiving True Natural Gas’ exceptionally low monthly customer service charge.
TRUSTDale’s thorough analysis finds True Natural Gas at the top of this scale. If you are seeking a hometown choice, with experience and a commitment to providing your lowest price, with no gimmicks, delivered by friendly, well trained professionals, switch your service now!
North through Southwest Georgia
807 Collinsworth Road
Palmetto, GA 30268
14 Hospital Road
Newnan, GA 30263
103 Sumner Road
Fayetteville, GA 30214
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.