The Gartzman Law Firm
The Gartzman Law Firm is TRUSTDale Certified.
The TRUSTDale Deal
Call or click through this webpage to receive your exclusive TrustDALE deal: Free legal consultation or $150 for up to one-hour, attorney first-time consultation (a $395 value)
When you have finalized your relationship with The Gartzman Law Firm, please let us know so we can monitor your customer service experience! Click this link to register: Make It Right Registration
About The Gartzman Law Firm:
Jeffrey S. Gartzman opened The Gartzman Law Firm in 1988 with a focus on tax law. As a tax attorney and CPA, Gartzman uses over 30 years of experience to represent individuals and businesses facing tax-related problems. He is well qualified to resolve tax, legal and financial issues including IRS or state back taxes and tax debt.
How do you place a price on a service that can prevent years of heartache and destruction? Jeffrey Gartzman and the Gartzman Law team explain their fees up front and price their expertise fairly and openly. In my view, The Gartzman Law firm offers an incredibly competitive price - based on the firm's expertise and reputation. With a no-cost initial phone consultation, or a 60% discount on your first one hour in-office consultation, you truly owe it to yourself to call Gartzman!
Thirty years of unsurpassed service in this incredibly complicated area of law speaks volumes. Jeffrey Gartzman is a tax attorney and a Certified Public Accountant. He is very qualified to help you resolve your legal and tax problems-with practical solutions. The IRS or State Taxing Authorities can be overwhelming and incredibly aggressive in their pursuit of unpaid taxes. If they believe you owe them money they will file liens in the Public Records, thus negatively affecting your credit, or even worse, your reputation! If you earn your income based on your reputation such as an attorney, doctor, financial advisor, or you are licensed and depend on being able to renew your license to continue to make income such as Contract Laborers and Realtors. Some licensing boards will not allow you to renew your license with a lien in the Public Records. This can be devastating! You have rights and The Gartzman Law Firm knows what they are. Further, if the IRS threatens to seize your assets, bank accounts or wages they know what steps to take on your behalf to step in and negotiate alternate resolutions. If you have been notified you are being audited many experts recommend that you don't represent yourself. Call The Gartzman Law Firm.
I chose the Gartzman Law Firm for your Tax issues and Tax problems not only because of their proven experience and knowledge but because they're real people, and they treat you with dignity and respect. No question is dumb, and no case scares them. The Gartzman Law Firm has seen it all. In this field, experience is vital. For thirty proven years Jeffrey S. Gartzman has been helping clients in metro Atlanta,
Metro Atlanta, the state of Georgia and nationally
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.