Superior Plumbing is TRUSTDale Certified.
About Superior Plumbing:
For a high-quality, professional and trustworthy plumbing experience, look to Superior Plumbing. Each employee is screened for honest character so that you can feel safe letting them into your home to fix your problem. Since it was founded in 1988, owner Jay Cunningham has stood by his promise of honest, quality service at a fair price. From minor repairs and leaks to installations, Superior Plumbing can handle it all with expertise.
Don't be fooled by plumbers (or unlicensed handymen) who tell you they'll work by the hour. Time and time again, your simple fix becomes an expensive money-trap, and when you finally pull the plug, you still have the problem! Superior Plumbing offers Up-Front Pricing: You agree to a price - that won't rise - before the job begins. Superior Plumbing has been treating people right since 1988. My review finds fair pricing derived from honest, high-quality service.
Your Superior Plumbing experience begins with a respectful, quality person answering your call, a seasoned, drug-tested, licensed and insured professional dispatched to your home or business, along with parts and craftsmanship that will last. Superior's pledge to TrustDale and to you: "If we fail to do our job right, we make it right quickly, with an apology and at no cost.
As a long time consumer investigator, I've learned to tell the difference between those who claim superior service and those who deliver it. It starts with attitude. I've found Superior Plumbing personnel honestly find pleasure in serving your needs. Its starts with a desire to treat you the way Superior Plumbing folks want to be treated when they are the customers. It's topped off by completing the task in a way that exceeds your expectations. What's more, your Superior Plumbing experience is backed up by the TrustDale Make It Right Guarantee!TM
Kennesaw, GA 30144
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.
I gave them a call at 11 PM and a live person answered the phone. They had a plumber out around noon time on Saturday. The gentleman who showed up was very courteous and professional. After reviewing our situation, he told us what he suspected might be the problem and after trouble shooting the situation it turned out to be exactly what he suspected. He gave us a very reasonable estimate for parts and labor and we proceeded to have him fix the problem.
Having all the parts he needed on the truck he went right to work and had our hot water back up and running within 4 hours.
Thank you Dale and thank you Superior Plumbing for coming through as promised.
~ Rick McConnell
We woke up on Christmas morning 2013 with no water and instantly knew something was wrong when I saw our front yard looked like a river. Definitely not the way to celebrate Christmas morning. I remembered Superior Plumbing's advertisements on TV and their Trust Dale certification, so I called them. A very nice lady promptly answered the phone and took my information, but she said they unfortunately didn't have anyone working on Christmas Day, so she put me down for the first appointment the following day. As promised, master plumber David Dixon showed up as scheduled at 8:30 the following morning, assessed the problem and gave me a binding quote. David worked diligently for the next hour and a half digging down to the problem then proceeded to lie on his stomach over a hole about three feet deep to fix the problem. The hole was then filled in, sod replaced perfectly and it looked like nothing ever happened. Thank you Superior Plumbing and David Dixon...you saved our holiday.
~ Andrew Pickle