Sunrise Clean Care
Sunrise Clean Care is TRUSTDale Certified.
About Sunrise Clean Care:
Sunrise Clean Care has been cleaning carpets, rugs, drapes, and floors in Metro Atlanta for 31 years. They offer a free, in-home inspection, a triple guarantee, and safe-green cleaning products.
The Sunrise Clean Care experience begins with a FREE in-home evaluation. Sunrise Clean Care will take a close look at your carpet and all other surfaces in order to tell what will help them look their best. In addition they will inform you of what could be causing an unhealthy environment in your home. They'll fully explain what should be done, in terms you can easily understand and put it in writing, so that you can make an informed decision.
Unlike competitors, Sunrise does not use harsh chemicals, just pure, high pressure steam. You can rest assured Sunrise IICRC certified technicians follow all major carpet manufacturers' recommended cleaning guidelines. Their "green" cleaning process sanitizes your carpet fibers, rinses out all cleaning solution, and you're guaranteed absolutely no residue. This will ensure your carpets and rugs will stay cleaner longer.
Sunrise wants to make you a customer for lifeTM so they back their work with their triple guarantee:
- If you're not happy, they'll re-clean for free. If you're still not head over heels thrilled, you'll get your money back, no questions asked.
- If the spot can come out, they'll get it out, including red dye stains. If a spot does come back, you have 30 days to call Sunrise to come back and remove it for free!
- If a catastrophe happens to your carpet within the first week after they clean it, don't worry, they'll come back and spot clean it for no charge! Needless to say, you're also protected by the TrustDale Make It Right Guarantee!TM
Stone Mountain, GA 30087
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for â€śWhat Would Cardwell Do?â€ť in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governorâ€™s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Companyâ€™s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- â€śMake it Right Guaranteeâ€ť: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDaleâ€™s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the businessâ€™ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customerâ€™s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customerâ€™s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.