Stresser & Associates
Stresser & Associates is TRUSTDale Certified.
Contact Stresser & Associates
Call or email today to request an appointment or schedule service. Tell them TrustDale sent you. They'll know you will be expecting the best!
Complete this form to request your TRUSTDale deal.
About Stresser & Associates:
Stresser and Associates CPAs have more than 80 years of combined experience offering full accounting, tax, audit, financial management, fraud investigation, and forensic accounting services.
Price, Quality and Customer Service
When I started TrustDale, I knew exactly where to go for my CPA and CFO. Stresser & Associates opened in 1990. The firm's founder, Mike Stresser recognized growing businesses not only needed a trusted advisor with tax and accounting skills, but someone with real world business experience to help them reach their full potential.
Here's how Mike explains it:
"Lots of great companies start out as family businesses, with one spouse running the shop or sales, and the other doing the books. But there comes a time when the fruits of success demand a specialist; a trusted expert to help them tackle the unexpected, and help them continue to grow. That's where we come in."
With offices in Dunwoody and Buckhead, Mike and his team of CPA's, degreed accountants and bookkeepers serve as your "ad hoc" chief financial officer, specializing in new business formation, business expansion, fraud prevention, capital raising, and of course, tax and accounting services.
Stresser & Associates CPA Wendy Player says:
"Many of our clients can afford an in-house CFO, but they've come to trust our advice and expertise, they'd rather have us on board, so they can concentrate on what makes them the very best."
She's describing clients like the Chairman of i2 Telecom, Paul Arena who says:
"Why do I trust Mike? Back in 2003, I discovered the Fulton County Sheriff had invested seven million dollars of public money with a con man. Mike not only tracked down the missing cash, his team of fraud examiners dug up the evidence that helped put the con man in jail, and forced the Sheriff out of office."
The bottom line? Whether it's all-in-one back office support or simply providing a no-cost initial consultation, Stresser & Associates is TrustDale's CPA of choice, to meet the your needs that of your small to medium size business.
Metro Atlanta, Georgia and beyond.
North Atlanta Office:
8505 Dunwoody Place,
Atlanta, GA 30350
3414 Peachtree Road
1120 Monarch Plaza
Atlanta, GA 30326
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.