Shumate Air Conditioning and Heating
Shumate Air Conditioning and Heating is TRUSTDale Certified.
The TRUSTDale Deal
Get $25 OFF your residential heating and air repair if you call or click through on TrustDale.com!
When you have finalized your relationship with Shumate, please let us know so we can monitor your customer service experience! Click this link to register: Make It Right Registration.
I've found the only way to beat Shumate's prices is to take a chance on a contractor who is likely cutting corners on products, trained professional staff, and/ or liability insurance. Almost all of my consumer investigations regarding HVAC over the years sprang from customers taking a chance on a contractor who cut corners. TrustDale's review found that Shumate never cuts corners, and always provides you competitive, fair pricing on its extensive line of products and services.
Shumate uses and recommends only the very best manufacturers and brands (Lennox, Trane, Carrier, etc...) and has built a reputation on standing behind every single piece of equipment the company has ever placed in a customer's home or business. I've found that Shumate's 100 percent satisfaction guarantee is truly a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.
Shumate has the reputation in the industry for being the very best, most customer-focused HVAC contractor in the Southeastern United States. That reputation was not gained by accident. Our review found that every single thing Shumate does, from the way the company teaches its staff to the way Shumate interacts with their customer(s) to the very culture of their business, truly does revolve around making sure the customer is ALWAYS more than satisfied.
All of Georgia
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.
~ Ginnie Newton, Jonesboro, GA
I went to trustdale.com to search for someone I could trust to diagnose why my A/C wasn't running and I ending up selecting Shumate. While I did have to go a day longer than I was hoping for an appointment, I was quite happy with the service. Pedro R showed up with a smile on his face despite the 90 plus degree weather inside and outside the house. He was able to quickly diagnose and repair my unit in under an hour and, by bedtime, we were sleeping in a dramatically cooler home. What struck me was the great attitude Pedro maintained even though he was working in pretty bad circumstances...90 degree heat, no breeze, and no shade. If anyone asks me who to call for an A/C issue, I will tell them Shumate every time.
~ Kim Allen, Roswell GA
I must say that I'm so glad that I went to TrustDale. I needed a new AC/furnace and that is a BIG purchase. After having the company that WAS servicing my unit, and others come in to give me estimates, I called Shumate. John Franzen came out, he was on time and very professional. After really taking the time to look over everything, he did exactly what I wanted. He pointed out what needed to be done (the others said "that doesn't need to be changed, save your money!) John gave me 3 options, Good, Better, Best. I chose the Best option (which by the way was less expensive than the others!). Louis and Mario arrived on time, very nice and professional, did EVERYTHING and MORE than the estimate and finished in 4 hrs!!!! What a pleasure, they will be back to replace the water heater next!!! Thanks Shumate and Trust Dale!!
~ Bryan Gazo
I went on to TrustDALE to find a recommendation for a company to evalutate/replace my furnace. Based on the TrustDale review I chose Shumate, and I could not be happier. Bobby, the technician, showed up early. It was obvious I was expecting to put in a new furnace, but he was able to diagnose and fix the problem in an under an hour and for less than $130. I would have believed him if he told me I needed a new heating system, but he never tried to con me. He answered all of my questions and treated me with respect. Thank you, Dale!
~ Amy Davis, Alpharetta, Georgia