Sentry Body & Painting
Sentry Body & Painting is TRUSTDale Certified.
About Sentry Body & Painting:
Sentry Body and Paint is a family owned business specializing in auto body repair and painting. From major collision repairs to basic windshield replacements, Sentry Body and Paint can handle it. They are your first choice when you are looking for an auto repair business that is fast, honest, and fairly priced.
The auto body repair shops around Atlanta are very different in price and quality. Sentry is a family owned business that puts your satisfaction first. Their highly skilled team repairs your car back to "as new" condition while doing it at a fair and transparent price. Doing work well at a good price is why they were referred to me, and why I refer you to them.
Our investigation finds Sentry uses only the best OEM and aftermarket parts, and you will always be educated about the difference. They use base coat/clear coat paint just like the factory assembly line. They have employees trained to repair your frame and body to original condition. They repair cars for all the major insurance companies and Sentry works on all makes and models.
Our investigation found most body shops give you a rough estimate for when your job will be completed, and it's just that... really ROUGH. I have personally had three vehicles repaired at Sentry, and each time, they finished the job when they said they would. Mike, Ken, and the team know you want your car back as soon as possible, so they get the job done fast and right the first time. What's more, their work is guaranteed for 1-year. With the TrustDale Make It Right Guarantee, you can't lose!
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.
Mike and his Dad were the ones I talked to, very nice people.
~ Warrene Langston