Richmond Tree Experts
Richmond Tree Experts is TRUSTDale Certified.
The TRUSTDale Deal
Free tree evaluation by a certified arborist when you call or click through TrustDale.com.
Complete this form to request your TRUSTDale deal.
Richmond Tree Experts will match or beat any quote you get from their competitors. The difference is, their competitors might "cut down" your tree, but they won't remove it from your property. Others might "cut down and remove" your tree, but they won't grind your stump. You have my word... Richmond is the very best, at the very best price.
Richmond is licensed and bonded. You won't be disappointed with their service, because Pat Lombardo and his team are dedicated to over-delivering for their customers. Whether its complete tree care or tree removal, I could not find a single customer complaint in Richmond's record.
Richmond "rescued" my family after the DeKalb tornado in 1998. I was ready to pay big bucks to get the trees off my home. Richmond charged my neighbors and me 75% less than the competition, just because it was the right thing to do. Pat told me, "I won't raise my prices when people are in crisis. Many do, but it's just not right." You can trust the Richmond Tree Experts.
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.
Richmond Tree Experts removed a very large Maple tree from our front yard. They did a fantastic job. When they finished, you could not tell there was ever a tree there. They also went the extra mile when grinding the stump and removed tree roots around the tree so replanting would be easier. This is a great company. I highly recommend them to anyone needing tree removal.
I contacted Richmond Tree Experts from the trustdale list of tree trimmers and removal. I had three different tree services come by to give an estimate. The person , Scott, most interested in the job was pleasant, informative and seemed to want to do the work I wanted done. They came out on the appointment day, did the work and did an outstanding job including cleanup. I would recommend them without hesitation.
~ Jerry Tillison