Pop-A-Lock Atlanta is TRUSTDale Certified.
The TRUSTDale Deal
10% discount on labor for your locksmith needs. Call or click today!
Complete this form to request your TRUSTDale deal.
About Pop-A-Lock Atlanta:
Pop-A-Lock is the trusted locksmith for home, auto, and commercial needs. Whether you need an emergency door unlock, a key duplication, total lock change, or re-keying, Pop-A-Lock is the expert. All locksmiths are background and drug checked annually for your safety.
PricePop-A-Lock Atlanta believes businesses should not have to overpay to get high-quality, commercial locksmith security services when they need it. TrustDale found they are part of the nations' largest locksmith franchise and offer the most competitive prices in the market. How? Pop-A-Lock Atlanta leverages their purchasing power to obtain the best products at the lowest possible price. I personally trust Pop-A-Lock Atlanta in part, because they have a price guarantee - what they quote over the phone is what you pay. When you call Pop-A-Lock Atlanta, provide them with the year, make, model of the vehicle and your location, they will provide you with the total amount for the service you are requesting. You have their and Dale Cardwell's commitment that Pop-A-Lock Atlanta will give you the best possible service at the most competitive price. In fact, their commercial service rates are on average 15% lower than the competition. In an effort to assure you the quality you deserve with a company you can count on, they will match any competitor's price, plus deduct 10% of the difference.
Most people are surprised to learn how rampant locksmith scamming is in metro Atlanta. In Georgia, this is due in part because locksmithing is not regulated. Absolutely anyone, regardless of their background, can hang up a shield and work as a commercial locksmith. I personally "secret shopped" more than a dozen large and small locksmiths to find the company I know you can trust. As security professionals, Pop-A-Lock Atlanta's philosophy is that quality begins internally. They perform extensive background checks annually on their employees. Their technicians are professionally trained and attend classes, conferences and hands-on training throughout the year to ensure they are prepared to deliver the highest level of service. Protecting your professional assets is not a one-time service call and Pop-A-Lock Atlanta strives to partner with their commercial customers. As a partner, Pop-A-Lock is committed to learning what your security concerns are and providing cost-effective services utilizing a wide selection of top quality commercial products.
This is Pop-A-Lock Atlanta's key ingredient. It's easy to get a customer once; it takes work to get them to come back. Pop-A-Lock's phones are answered by a Live Dispatcher and those calls are recorded for monitoring purposes. This allows managers to review the conversation and evaluate the level of customer service provided during the initial call. Pop-A-Lock's dispatchers and locksmiths receive ongoing customer service training and their compensation is directly tied to their level of performance. During the course of my TrustDale Investigation, Pop-A-Lock Atlanta's customer service - start to finish - never wavered. As a partner in protecting your business assets, Pop-A-Lock Atlanta understands what's at stake and places the highest priority on emergency situations. They have the bandwidth to provide same day service and there is a locksmith available throughout the night. They are continuously seeking ways to improve. Customers can submit requests via their online rekey request form, via email or by calling and speaking to a live dispatcher 24 hours a day. They can obtain price quotes online or telephonically. They can also pay for their services via our secured online payment processing site. The rare problem or complaint is handled efficiently and quickly. Take it from me - Consumer Investigator Dale Cardwell - you can't beat Pop-A-Lock Atlanta!
Atlanta, GA 30346
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.