Pet Lodge Pet Resort
Pet Lodge Pet Resort is TRUSTDale Certified.
About Pet Lodge Pet Resort:
When you’re out of town and need loving care for your pet, Pet Lodge Pet Resort will help ease the transition. Whether you’re gone for three days or three weeks, the staff at this 13-acre facility will treat your pet the way you treat them – like family! Pet Lodge Pet Resort guarantees a manager who lives on site, 45 years combined staff experience, and personalized attention for your pet.
The TrustDale investigative team was amazed by the level of service Pet Lodge Pet Resort provides to their clients and their clients' owners. Imagine our surprise when we found their prices to be in line with boarding facilities that do nothing but warehouse your pet. One night at Pet Lodge starts at just $25.00 for your dog and $17.00 for your cat. Our review discovered not only Georgians, but owners from across the Southern United States bring their pets to Pet Lodge in order to have the peace of mind of knowing their beloved animal is actually enjoying their time away from home. One visit to Pet Lodge and you recognize this incredible value is impossible to pass up.
The secret to the Pet Lodge Pet Resort success story is owner Ken Miller. Ken has been training animals for 50 years and has hand-picked his team of professionals to love and care for your pet as if they were their own. The 13 acre facility is spotless, incredibly organized and caters to your every desire. In fact, your pet can be groomed, trained, taken for walks on nature trails, even treated to a swim in Pet Lodge's bone shaped swimming pool! As your investigative reporter, I actually witnessed pets arriving at Pet Lodge, knowing where they were, and dancing with excitement because they remember their previous experiences. It is actually like watching your child arrive for the birthday party of the year!
Like TrustDale.com, Ken and his team are sticklers for doing it right and making it right. You're greeted warmly and professionally on the phone, at the door and when you call for updates. In fact, Pet Lodge calls you the moment they've discovered information about your pet that you need to know. While most Kennels hope you don't discover what went wrong while you were gone, our investigation finds Pet Lodge makes you part of their process beginning with your very first call. All this, makes it incredibly easy for TrustDale to offer you, Pet Lodge's customer, the Make It Right Guarantee, because we're confident, you'll never need it!
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.