Outback Deck is TRUSTDale Certified.
About Outback Deck:
Outback Deck, Inc. knows that life is meant to be enjoyed outdoors. For decks, porches, pergolas and more, they deliver the finest in workmanship and service to compliment your home. Outback Deck’s team of experts combines form, function, innovation, and specialty solutions to suit your personal tastes. And, their “BuiltSafe Guarantee” promises safety and satisfaction in every deck they build.
Your experience begins with a free, no-obligation estimate. I've found the professionals at OutBack Deck have the skill and experience to deliver your dream outdoor setting. Their proprietary design software allows you to see your deck before the first nail is driven. Personal design, sturdy construction and competitive up front pricing, allow you to feel comfortable about your project from start to finish. Two payment options are available for qualifying customers: 0% Interest (ZIL) and No Payment/ No Interest for 12 months (Same as Cash).
Deck design and construction is a category where what you can't see can hurt you! As an investigative reporter, I've covered far too many stories of deck collapses, created by attractive but substandard construction. That won't happen with OutBack Deck. They're proud members of the North American Deck and Railing association, the standard bearer of safe and quality in the industry. You choose the material: Cedar, hardwood, pressure-treated or ultra-low-maintenance composite, Outback Deck will deliver your design efficiently, competitively and provide you a finished product that will deliver years of enjoyment. We guarantee it!
Just about every company can dig up or "fake" a positive review. My analysis finds OutBack Deck is the real deal. Your customer service experience begins with a friendly greeting over the phone or a prompt reply to your e-mail. It continues with a timely and free no-obligation estimate! I've found OutBack Deck customers are extremely satisfied, not only because they found the best price, quality and customer service, but because they found a contractor that under-promised and over-delivered a superior deck. You have nothing to lose, because your complete satisfaction is backed up by the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee!
Cobb, Cherokee, & Fulton Counties within 45 minutes of home office
Roswell, GA 30075
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.