One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning is TRUSTDale Certified.
Our thorough TrustDale review confirmed Mr. Sparky's One Hour heating and Air Conditioning gives you options for solving your heating and air conditioning problems using their Straightforward PricingTM. You know the cost of the job before any work starts. What's more, Mr. Sparky's One Hour Heating and Air does not charge more for nights, holidays, or weekends. And how's this for an unbeatable deal? You'll see your One Hour and Air Technician arrive on time or your service is free!
How do you know a company cares about the quality of their work? They stand behind it- that's how. TrustDale certified companies are industry leaders when it comes to backing their service and products. At One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning, our TrustDale review found their warranties and guarantees are industry leading because of the experienced technicians and the high quality equipment and parts they use. All technicians are friendly, clean, polite, drug-tested and drug-free, highly trained and use state-of-the-art techniques - guaranteed!
It's not just a claim: One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning guarantees your 100% satisfaction from the time the phone rings till the work is completed and beyond. We've found this is a guarantee you can truly take to the bank. In fact, One Hour Heating and Air is the only heating and air company in Atlanta that qualifies as a U-Win(R) Elite Service Provider. One Hour Heating and Air also understands your time is valuable and will not keep you waiting. They even promise that with their on-time guarantee, "Always on time.... Or you don't pay a dime" (R). Their guarantee - your guarantee is backed by the TrustDale Make It Right Guarantee!
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.