MSA Digital is TRUSTDale Certified.
The TRUSTDale Deal
MSA and Canon will buy out 9 months of your existing IKON or Danka of GA Duplicating lease for free AND offer one month free service for every year you sign up for service transfer.
Complete this form to request your TRUSTDale deal.
We all start off believing we want the least expensive option. We want so badly to believe that cheap is best. Over and over again, we've been burned. I've found what we truly need is value, a great product for a competitive and transparent price. Our investigation finds MSA delivers the very best office machines, sale or lease, for the very best price. In a field of multiple competitors, MSA almost always makes the price-cut and becomes one of your top three choices. This is the point where the MSA service difference begins. Thorough customer training and unparalleled service is just a phone call or e-mail away which translates into business productivity and profitability, your ultimate goal. Click here for the TD/MSA Deal!
Canon is state-of-the-art in office machines, evidenced by the fact that Canon leads the world in market share. In addition, they spend more on research and development than any competitor which allows vendors like MSA to provide solutions and technology that surpasses their competition. Combine this with unparalleled manufacturer support, and you'll understand why MSA features the complete line of Canon products. MSA also carries a number of excellent products that compliment the Canon product-line in areas where Canon doesn't compete. Our investigation finds MSA is your obvious choice for quality.
Time is money, and in the 21st century machines are essential to our success. Our review finds MSA is fanatical about achieving 100% customer service satisfaction. In fact, if someone purchases or leases a MSA machine and isn't satisfied with its performance, MSA is committed to replacing that machine with a like model at NO COST to the customer. MSA offers a two to four hour response time on all service calls and can demonstrate a company average of just two hours. MSA also offers an onsite print audit to give you an accurate assessment of savings available through MSA products and service.
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.