LivHome is TRUSTDale Certified.
LivHome provides professional and trusted at home care for seniors. Founded in 1999, LivHome is dedicated to making elder care a better experience. All caregivers are LivHome employees who are highly trained, qualified and supervised by a credentialed Care Manager who specializes in senior care. You want your loved ones to have the best. That’s exactly what LivHome delivers starting with a clinical care assessment and personal care plan.
There are few areas where price is more critical as it relates to services received. As an investigative reporter, I've seen seniors "warehoused" in squalor and others pampered in palaces. Livhome's services are state of the art and its rates are based on your level of care needed. The key is service to value ratio. Livhome DOES NOT cut corners on factors that determine your quality of care. Chris Foster is the owner/executive director who lives in Atlanta and is "hands-on." My analysis finds Chris' day to day oversight ensures you receive the quality of service and quality of life your loved one desires and deserves.
This is one TrustDale category where the people hired make all the difference. LivHome recognizes this and invests heavily in its most important asset. For example, LivHome screens every employee with the most rigorous hiring process in Atlanta. This means each person is criminally background checked (not just in Georgia but across the nation) they are drug-tested and continually trained to deliver to your or your loved one a "Ritz Carlton" level of private home care.
LivHome has a history and reputation of delivering excellence, and they are thrilled to provide referrals upon request. LivHome has taken the term "caregiver" to a whole new level and their personnel go above and beyond to provide you and/or your loved one with true "concierge" type service. I am proud to provide my Make It Right Guarantee when it comes to your complete satisfaction with the customer service provided through LivHome.
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.