LeafGuard of North Georgia
LeafGuard of North Georgia is TRUSTDale Certified.
The TRUSTDale Deal
Call or click through this webpage to receive your exclusive TrustDALE deal: $400 off a complete LeafGuard gutter system! Some restrictions may apply.
When you have finalized your relationship with LeafGuard of North Georgia, please let us know so we can monitor your customer service experience! Click this link to register: Make It Right Registration.
About LeafGuard of North Georgia:
LeafGuard provides more benefits and features than any other system on the market all while keeping you, the consumer, in mind. With LeafGuard’s patented, one-piece, seamless system, you’ll never risk your health and safety climbing up a ladder to clear out your gutters. These gutters are guaranteed not to clog, but if they do, LeafGuard will clean them for free! With that kind of promise, LeafGuard is the clear choice for gutter installation and replacement.
I’ll be the first to admit that you can find some decent gutters for a decent price. But I’ll also admit that while those gutters may cost less, they don’t hold a candle to the value of a LeafGuard Gutter System. These covered, one-piece gutter systems protect your home and come with a rock-solid guarantee that you will never have to clean them out ever again. Our investigation has found time and time again that LeafGuard does not play pricing games. They have a transparent price list that they follow to the letter after measuring your home. Unlike most competitors, LeafGuard offers a free no obligation, no pressure presentation. LeafGuard's periodic promotional discounts are already exceptional, and if you register through the website you’ll receive their unique TrustDALE deal!
LeafGuard's quality begins with their patented one-piece seamless construction, which is also the original and only one-piece gutter system on the market today. Their gutter design is remarkable, with a built-in hood that covers the gutter bottom and deflects leaves and other debris. The hood is not an add-on, but an integral part of the gutter itself. Plus, LeafGuard's gutters are a full 20% thicker and made to fit the exact dimensions of your home using brackets- not nails. If you are like me, you’ll have spent decades pulling out your ladder, climbing to your roof and risking life and limb to do a chore you absolutely hate multiple times a year. It doesn’t have to be that way anymore- you'll truly appreciate the freedom that LeafGuard's quality, no-clean covered gutter system delivers.
If a company starts out with the acknowledgement that their product is priced higher than cheap alternatives, they better be prepared to deliver value. Our investigation has discovered that the reason LeafGuard has become the most successful covered gutter supplier in the nation, is because they deliver superior and exceptional value with superior and exceptional service. LeafGuard knows that they will only continue to grow with the help of their customers, so their work ethic is driven by your satisfaction! In their words, "We don't exist unless we deliver excellent customer service. Our goal is to exceed our customer's expectations from start to finish… before, during and after the sale."
Bartow, Carroll, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, Dawson, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Haralson, Henry, Morgan, Newton, Paulding, Pickens, Rockdale, Spalding, Walton
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for â€śWhat Would Cardwell Do?â€ť in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governorâ€™s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Companyâ€™s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- â€śMake it Right Guaranteeâ€ť: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDaleâ€™s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the businessâ€™ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customerâ€™s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customerâ€™s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.