LeafGuard of North Georgia
LeafGuard of North Georgia is TRUSTDale Certified.
You can find gutters - some fairly decent - for close to half the price of a LeafGuard gutter system. The difference? With LeafGuard you don't get exposed uncovered gutters; you receive a covered gutter system that protects your home, and a rock-solid guarantee that you will never have to clean them out - ever again. Plus, my investigation finds LeafGuard does not play pricing games. They measure your home and follow a transparent price list. And unlike most competitors, LeafGuard offers a no obligation, no high pressure free presentation. What's more, LeafGuard's periodic promotional discounts are exceptional, and their unique TrustDale offer (on right) makes your choice clear.
LeafGuard's quality begins with patented one-piece seamless construction; the only seamless one piece covered gutter system. Plus, LeafGuard's gutters are a full 20% thicker than most gutter systems. If you, like me have spent decades pulling out your ladder, climbing to your roof and risking life and limb to do a chore you absolutely hate, only to have to do the same chore again - in the spring, then you'll truly appreciate the freedom LeafGuard's quality no-clean covered gutter system delivers.
If you start out with the acknowledgement your product is priced higher than cheap alternatives, you better be prepared to deliver value. My investigation finds LeafGuard is the most successful covered gutter supplier in the nation because they deliver superior and exceptional value. LeafGuard's perspective? "We don't exist unless we deliver excellent customer service. Our goal is to exceed our customer's expectations from start to finish - before, during and after the sale."
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.