Home Energy Solutions
Home Energy Solutions is TRUSTDale Certified.As Seen on TV
About Home Energy Solutions:
Home Energy Solutions assists homeowners in lowering utility bills with environmentally friendly insulation and energy savings products. They have trained, local installers and offer a free home energy analysis.
Don’t hire a company to insulate your home until you know the extent of your problem. Home Energy Solutions approach begins with an unbeatable offer: A free home energy analysis. You’ll get a written estimate on Home Energy Solutions’ revolutionary reflective insulation, blown insulation and window film.
Many factors help eShield™ stand head-and-shoulders above radiant barrier products. First, eShield™ works with your existing insulation. What’s more, eShield™ has a permeability rating of 13, the highest on the market. This means that it won’t cause mildew or other forms of moisture damage. Third, eShield™ has a class A fire rating. Additionally, eShield™ contains no allergens, and it does not give off gas like other insulation products. Home Energy Solutions employs local technicians trained by the manufacturer to install your product(s).
My investigation finds Home Energy Solutions enjoys a great reputation because owners George and Pam Hobby insist on excellence. Your experience begins with your call and questions answered by local operators who know the facts. With a no-risk free home energy and analysis and the double protection of my Make It Right Guarantee, you can’t lose!
Metro Atlanta, North Georgia, Eastern Alabama
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.
I had Eshield put in my house this summer. The day it was installed was a typical hot Georgia day. By 9AM when the installation began the Attic felt as hot as Mid-day in the hot Desert sun! It was awful. The day became hotter and hotter as the crew carried the Eshield up on their shoulders into the attic.. There were numerous other home insulation projects the home energy group worked on. Exterior doors, blanketing water Heater, sealing the furnace plenum to name a few. The most striking change was that when the Attic insulation was installed the invited me up to the attic to show me. At three o'clock on this Steaming day I was able to go UP INT THE ATTIC which was now much cooler than it had been at 9 AM!!! The next shock came two weeks later when a mouse chewed through the wire on the outside ac unit. it was sunny and 85 degrees outside had been all afternoon...we finally realized it was warm inside...hey the AC was NOT working ...it was 80 degrees inside & the temperature rising!!! Before Eshield the interior temperature ALWAYS ROSE FASTER than the outside temp in the summer. So I am delighted!! I am keeping a chart that shows the energy savings with eshield. I have three years of electric bills and two years of gas bills. Both My Gas Company and My Electric Company are looking forward to getting feedback from this study...but if you think about it.....in comfort alone...the marks I give E shield and Home Energy Solutions are extremely high.
~ Carolyn Saltarella
Home Energy Solutions came to our home in early August to install several energy-saving products. The staff I interacted with was always friendly and professional and I never once was uncomfortable with them in my home. We had one mishap where a refrigerator that was in the basement was unplugged to install an outlet insulation pad and was not plugged back in. We didn't discover this for a week at which time the food was ruined. I sent Home Energy Soultions an email with a photograph. The owner, George Hobby, called me later that day to apologize and asked me to let him know what dollar amount was ruined. I emailed him it was approximately $150. In one business day I received a check for $200. Now THAT is a business living up to the 'Make It Right' Guarantee! Home Energy Solutions truly has customer service and satisfaction at the forefront of their business! I look forward to enjoying the energy savings for years to come and knowing I have dealt with a reputable and caring company!
~ Jonathon Williams