Hemma Hardscapes & Foundations
Hemma Hardscapes & Foundations is TRUSTDale Certified.
The TRUSTDale Deal
Complete this form to request your TRUSTDale deal.
Cheap products are not good, and good products are not cheap. TrustDale has an extremely rigid selection process for products and services. After careful review, I've qualified Hemma because this company does not base its prices on what they think you will pay. Instead, their prices are based on their actual cost of materials, labor, overhead and a reasonable profit - sufficient to allow Hemma to be a successful company. As with all my certified companies, value is the most important consideration, and Hemma delivers.
The best evaluator for accurate delivery of quality is in most cases, the test of time. Hemma Concrete and Pavers has a proven track record of consistently delivering the highest level of quality on every job performed. How is this accomplished? My investigation finds Hemma uses the highest recommended psi concrete for the type work performed,( driveways, patios, etc.)... Additionally, all their concrete is reinforced with both micro fiber and steel rebar. Control joints are placed where needed to eliminate cracking.
My investigation finds Hemma Concrete and Pavers makes their customers happy. How so? Every company in the world receives complaints. I'm impressed by Hemma's incredibly low complaint history relative to their volume. Take it from me. Perhaps no company I've certified has a lower percentage of complaints compared to jobs completed. And those complaints are RESOLVED! Hemma's commitment is to make every customer happy, regardless of the size or cost of the job. And, you're double protected by the TrustDale Make it Right Guarantee!
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.