Haul Y'alls Junk
Haul Y'alls Junk is TRUSTDale Certified.
About Haul Y'alls Junk:
Haul Y’alls Junk has been in business since 1976. They specialize in junk and debris removal and hauling that is both cost effective and environmentally safe. Haul Y’alls Junk is proud of their reputation, price and service in helping their customers to remove clutter and unwanted items from their homes, yards, garages and businesses.
One of the biggest reasons we don't haul off our junk is the fear of "sticker shock" that comes with hiring a junk removal company. My investigation finds Haul Y'alls Junk allows you to estimate your price - before you start the process. Owner Pat Lombardo proved in the secret shopping process that his prices are incredibly fair - and affordable!
There's nothing like the feeling of a clean, clutter-free basement, garage, attic or carport. Haul Y'alls Junk is Atlanta's junk removal specialist. There's nothing they haven't seen and can't handle. Mattresses, refrigerators, lawn mowers, you name it, they can haul it off. You have the peace of mind knowing they handle it legally and dispose of your junk in an environmentally safe manner. In fact, they've been recycling junk for more than thirty years! Quit putting it off. You can count on a quality job from Haul Y'alls Junk.
What are the most unusual items they've been asked to haul? Would you believe pianos, hot tubs, yard debris, appliances, furniture, trampolines, carpet construction refuse, and yes - other people's stuff that's been left behind, rotted and become a neighborhood problem. Haul Y’alls Junk is your clean up specialist. They'll handle junk removal from foreclosures and storage spaces, too. I invite you to call their office and get a free estimate - you'll love your experience from start to finish. You have the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee on top of it!
North Georgia: Metro Atlanta, Lawrenceville, Marietta & more
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.
~ Susan M.