Georgia Pack & Load Moving and Storage, INC.
Georgia Pack & Load Moving and Storage, INC. is TRUSTDale Certified.
The TRUSTDale Deal
Free $50,000.00 full replacement, moving insurance plan (a $187.50 value). Call or click here today!
Complete this form to request your TRUSTDale deal.
About Georgia Pack & Load Moving and Storage, INC.:
Georgia Pack and Load has been in the business of offering professional and experienced moving service for over 15 years. From local moves to cross-country, they are willing to help you out. They are licensed members of the Department of Motor Vehicle Safety, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, American Moving and Storage Association and the Georgia Mover’s Association. A second-to-none insurance plan is also available with your moving service.
There are a handful of superior moving companies in Georgia and then there are all the rest. Georgia Pack & Load is among the very best. TrustDale's investigation finds Georgia Pack & Load keeps its prices down by keeping its overhead low. TrustDale has also found companies that hire and retain excellent employees are the companies that deliver the very best value. Why? Better movers mean fewer claims; and fewer claims mean more profit and better insurance rates. Georgia Pack & Load is smart enough to pass these savings on to you. Better movers also mean more efficient movers that take less time.
Your Georgia Pack & Load experience begins with your call or e-mail. Professional, courteous office staff will respond to your inquiry to do everything in their power to satisfy your needs. However, my investigation has found a moving company is only as good as the movers that are moving you. Georgia Pack & Load employs trained professional movers who know how to wrap and properly move your furniture and most precious possessions. How do I know this? Check out Georgia Pack & Load's track record as reported by consumers to the Georgia Public Service Commission: http://www.psc.state.ga.us/transportation/carriersdata.asp This quality is backed up by a quality control manager who shows up on job sites and keeps a vigilant watch on customer standards.
According to Georgia Pack & Load President Ralph Herrin, "My Grandfather and Father owned a furniture business and I was trained that the customer is always right. Our approach is if there is a problem, we make it right." TrustDale is confident that Georgia Pack & Load stands behind its service and customer care. So much so, that I am proud to offer the TrustDale Make It Right Guarantee to everyone who contacts Georgia Pack & Load through TrustDale.com
Atlanta, Buckhead, Ackworth and Gwinnett County
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.