Galish Group Insurance Services
Galish Group Insurance Services is TRUSTDale Certified.As Seen on TV
About Galish Group Insurance Services:
The Galish Group is a comprehensive provider for auto, home, life, and commercial insurance. Their relationships with more than 100 name brand companies offer a better way for you to get insurance with the best combination of coverage, price and service.
For most people, insurance is a mystery. It's nearly impossible to know for sure you're getting the best deal because so much of the value is based on how the company services your claim. After much research, TrustDale recommends Galish Group Insurance Services as a comprehensive company for all types of insurance - auto, home, life and commercial. Glenn Galish and his team use the latest technology to get simultaneous quotes from hundreds of different competing companies in one single phone call. They show you the quotes on one screen and guide you to the best option based on a transparent view of price, service, and claims history. Best of all, they don't use your money to create cartoon lizards and pay for billion dollar commercial campaigns.
You can buy insurance fairly cheap if you're ok with bare minimum coverage. The problem is that's exactly what you'll get, but it's not what you want when disaster strikes. The best approach is to find an insurance agent you can trust to guide you to your best coverage options. Galish Group not only allows you to purchase your best policy for auto, home and life insurance, but assigns your own personal "insurance advocate" who will help you down the road, especially at claim time. And, because they constantly search for the best rates from hundreds of insurers, you'll know you're getting the very best options custom tailored for your needs.
Most of us purchase insurance based on price, when we should actually base our decision on customer service. Why? States make it extremely difficult to compare an insurance carrier's performance AFTER the sale. This factor bothered me so much that I, Dale Cardwell, actually took the course and became a licensed insurance agent so I could understand this complicated field and find your best option. The Galish Group has pledged to me, and I personally pledge to you, that Glenn and his team will do everything in their power to provide you economical rates from companies that ACTUALLY PAY in the event you need to file a claim. What's more, you're protected by the TD Make It Right Guarantee!
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.