Frugal Kitchens & Cabinets
Frugal Kitchens & Cabinets is TRUSTDale Certified.
Go to any big box store and you'll find the same process: Choose your cabinets: $$$. Choose your counters - extra $$$. Choose your sink - extra $$$. Ask the big box to tear out your old kitchen and install your new kitchen... much EXTRA $$$, plus they'll send "sub-contractors" that may or may not get it right. My investigation has found Frugal Kitchens and Cabinets delivers a much less expensive, all-inclusive price that includes taking out the old kitchen, using a licensed plumber and electrician to install your dream kitchen, all within 5 to 7 days! Frugal Kitchens & Cabinets has beaten the big box discounters at their own game, and saves you thousands of dollars in the process!
How do they do it? My investigation finds Frugal Kitchens & Cabinets delivers great prices and quality by mass-producing their cabinets for color and sizes. Cabinets are all wood with solid wood fronts; dovetail drawers and soft closed runners. There is no particleboard in any of their cabinets. Plus, your package includes real granite counter tops and a double bowled under-mount stainless steel sink. Frugal Kitchens hires the best installers. Most discount companies hire discount employees to keep their profits up. Frugal Kitchens hires real craftsmen, who could hand build your cabinets if needed. They then take delivery on those cabinets and give your kitchen a custom style look without a custom style price.
Your experience begins with a low-pressure sales presentation that allows you to take your time. Two convenient showrooms, (Roswell and Fayetteville) plus a great informative website allows Frugal Kitchens & Cabinets to fine tune your kitchen to perfectly fit your taste. Once you've made your decision, their team of experienced professionals makes the difference in how your cabinets and countertops look; giving them a custom appearance without a custom style price. Customer Service from the Designer to the Installers, all committed to doing what they say they will do! Plus, you're double protected, by Frugal Kitchens & Cabinets, and the TrustDale Make It Right Guarantee!
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.