Excel Tree Care
Excel Tree Care is TRUSTDale Certified.
About Excel Tree Care:
Excel Tree Care is a comprehensive tree service company specializing in large tree removal, pruning, and stump grinding. All employees are trained tree industry professionals who can manage trees of any size to improve the appearance and safety of your property.
TrustDale’s review finds Excel Tree Care’s pricing is based on the value you are guaranteed to receive. The company is structured in a way that reduces overhead. For example, Excel doesn’t employ sales people, instead you deal with a certified arborist who understands your needs and estimates your job personally.
Excel’s personnel pride themselves on being a professional tree service. There are an untold number of unskilled journeymen operating out of a pickup tree with a chain saw. When Excel Tree Care is hired, all employees were uniforms and protective gear. Owner,Tyler Lamb tells the crew, “We leave the property better than we found it.” Accordingly, a thorough clean is ALWAYS done. All employees are seasoned tree industry professionals with years of experience. What’s more, Excel utilizes the latest equipment and rigging techniques to get any tree down safely.
TRUSTDale’s review finds there are a handful of good tree companies in Atlanta. What makes Excel great is its commitment to customer service. Because every customer deals directly with owner Tyler Lamb, you have the cell number to the person who controls quality. Tyler and his team clearly communicate how the job will take place during the bid process. Tyler is personally at every single job to insure that what was agreed upon, takes place. What’s more, Excel has a “No pay till 100% satisfied” guarantee. And if there is a problem, TrustDale’s review finds Excel handles it as fast as possible. In a field where reputation is everything, Excel Tree Care stands out.
GA 400 Corridor from Buckhead to Dawsonville, GA
Cumming, GA 30040
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.
~ Jean Miles