Dr. Roof is TRUSTDale Certified.
The TRUSTDale Deal
Save $400 on your roof installation of over $10,000 OR save $250 on siding installation of over $7,000! *Restrictions may apply
Complete this form to request your TRUSTDale deal.
Roofing is an incredibly competitive business, in part because shortcuts and shoddy work can be hidden from view. Homeowners don't want to risk the danger of climbing a roof to check their roofer's work. In the end, there is no better example of an industry where you truly get what you pay for. TrustDale's investigation finds Dr. Roof delivers competitive rates and true value. Dr. Roof's approach to price is the most basic, simple and honest, designed to meet their client's expectations of a job that will be done correctly, thoroughly and with attention to detail so the roof won't leak. Dr. Roof never takes short cuts and provides everything needed for Homeowner's to never have to worry about roof problems, even in the most inclement weather. You will always get what you pay for with Dr. Roof, which is a roof installation to the highest standards by the most highly skilled roofers.
There are no enforced standards, codes, or regulations in Georgia for homeowners' protection against shoddy workmanship. Roofers aren't even required to have a license. To protect homeowners, Dr. Roof created the "Standards of Conduct and Competency Homeowner Protection Code." These standards exceed the highest standards in the industry today. They provide accountability in an unregulated industry and are applied and enforced by the strict inspection process from Dr. Roof's Quality Control Team. Dr. Roof has won the Consumer Choice Award 7 years in a row and is 1 of 31 contractors in the entire U.S., and the only one in Georgia, to win all 3 GAF Excellence Awards for Workmanship, Skill and Customer Protection. Add in the TrustDale Make It Right Guarantee and you've got unbeatable peace of mind!
Dr. Roof knows that keeping their clients satisfied is not the result of one large gesture; rather it is the result of doing a hundred little things correctly time after time. From the customer's first phone call to the final inspection of the job, Dr. Roof's friendly and professional staff is there to insure 100% satisfaction. Dr. Roof's large number of customer referrals and repeat customer base testifies to the fact that at their core they are a service company which prides itself in doing the job right the first time every time.
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.