Dr. Roof - roofing, siding, windows
Dr. Roof - roofing, siding, windows is TRUSTDale Certified.
About Dr. Roof - roofing, siding, windows:
Dr. Roof truly takes care of the major needs of your home. Roofing, siding and windows are all their specialties and they promise to deliver the highest quality. As a home services provider, Dr. Roof has a key quality - longevity. They’ve served Metro Atlanta since 1988 with the reputation for excellent workmanship and customer service. Dr. Roof is committed to delivering top quality and the most energy efficient windows for your home or workplace. Their windows are custom designed specifically for the extremes of Atlanta’s weather conditions.
Roofing, siding and windows are incredibly competitive businesses, in part because shortcuts and shoddy work can often be hidden. In the end, there is no better example of “getting what you pay for” than using a company with proven results.
Don't be fooled by cheap window pricing. Those may not be energy efficient or keep out the sun's ultraviolet rays. Dr. Roof installs Simonton Windows, one of the largest window manufacturers in the world and offers all of their window customer’s great value at competitive pricing.
There are no enforced standards, codes, or regulations in Georgia for homeowners' protection against shoddy workmanship. Dr. Roof has won the Consumer Choice Award ten years in a row based on the quality of installations. All installers are trained to measure and install your roofing, siding and windows right the first time, which allows you to enjoy your energy savings right away. Add in the TrustDale Make It Right Guarantee and you've got unbeatable peace of mind! Plus, all warranties are transferrable to the next owner. In short, it’s total peace of mind that makes your buying decision easy.
TrustDale finds your exceptional experience begins with your call answered by an informed customer service professional. I have personally observed this dedication. The Dr. Roof team is dedicated to not just meeting, but exceeding your needs and desires. Dr. Roof removes your concerns by consistently doing the job right. TrustDale is proud to offer the Make It Right Guarantee, but equally confident you won't need it because Dr. Roof is just that good.
Roswell, GA 30075
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.