Deceased Pet Care Funeral Home
Deceased Pet Care Funeral Home is TRUSTDale Certified.
The TRUSTDale Deal
15% discount off any pre-need, pet funeral arrangements, includes 15% off Pet Cremation Services and 10% off Burial Services when contacting us through TrustDale.com.
Complete this form to request your TRUSTDale deal.
Believing that all pets are important and truly engaging members of the family, the Shugart Family established Deceased Pet Care Funeral Homes to honor every pet parent's wish regarding their pet's final arrangements. Providing basic funeral services including burial in cemetery gardens, individual cremation services and a selection of more than 450+ memorialization products, Deceased Pet Care offers a complete range of pet funeral services to meet every family's needs and budget. With individual cremation pricing based on the weight of your pet, cost begins as low as $125.00. In addition, Pre-Need Planning Accounts can be established for families with a down payment of $50.00 and small monthly payments according to the family's needs.
For more than 40 years, the Shugart Family has provided compassionate and caring guidance to grieving pet owners. With full-time licensed funeral directors on staff offering the same grace and dignity of a human funeral home, Deceased Pet Care Funeral Homes gives you the opportunity to receive the same types of services as when a human family member passes away. As Georgia's only EPA State Certified Crematory Operator, we are proud of the outstanding standards and certifications we operate under. As the Home Office for the International Association of Pet Cemeteries and Crematories (IAOPCC), we are responsible for upholding and monitoring the highest ethical standards and practices among member pet crematories and cemeteries worldwide. At Deceased Pet Care Funeral Homes, we set the standard for pet cemeteries and crematories for nearly four decades.
Pet parents can rest assured that every member of our family team takes great personal pride in providing the highest level of compassionate, caring and professional services, from our funeral homes and our cemeteries, to our devoted staff, most of who have been with us for more than ten years. All of our attention is devoted to meeting the needs of pet parents and their wishes for their pet's final arrangements. Being family owned and operated means we are more responsive to your needs; it gives us greater flexibility in customizing arrangements to meet the needs of each pet family. We have our own crematories, our own cemeteries, our own funeral homes, and therefore do not have to rely on a third party to provide this service. This gives us complete control of all processes for every pet parent's peace of mind. Our motto, "Because Your Pet is a Member of the Family", is the standard by which we live on a daily basis.
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.