Chimney Solutions is TRUSTDale Certified.
The TRUSTDale Deal
Exclusive $25 off regular price of chimney cleaning and inspection when you fill out the form or call through TRUSTDale! Cannot be combined with any other offer.
Complete this form to request your TRUSTDale deal.
About Chimney Solutions:
Chimney Solutions, Inc. provides cleaning and inspection of chimneys, fireplaces and dryer vents. They also offer a range of renovations and repairs for fireplaces. The company has been owned and operated by the same family since 1997. Their technicians are CSIA certified, background checked, and drug free. No job is too small or big!
My analysis finds you can hire a "jackleg" contractor to clean your chimney for cheap, but take it from me; it's not worth the risk. (See above). Chimney Solutions only sends true professionals to your home, who listen to your needs, and give you an educated diagnosis of your chimneybefore you're charged. (They do require a nominal $65 service call fee to come to your home). What's more, Chimney Solutions offers up-front chimney inspection quotes.
Chimney Solutions provides maximum value because: In addition to being background checked and drug free, technicians are all CSIA (Chimney Safety Institute of America) trained and certified. This company has staying power; having been under consistent ownership and management for nearly 15 years. Your safety is their priority. They invest in continuing education to ensure they are properly equipped to deliver you an educated diagnosis of your chimney and its condition. They represent and install quality products.
Chimney Solutions record of repeat customers and their referrals are testament to their approach to your service. They provide a no mess guarantee, and truly stand behind their work and craftsmanship. What's more, you're protected by the TrustDale Make It Right Guarantee!
Forsyth, Fulton, Dekalb, Cobb, Gwinnett, Cherokee, Dawson, Parts of Hall
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for â€śWhat Would Cardwell Do?â€ť in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governorâ€™s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Companyâ€™s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- â€śMake it Right Guaranteeâ€ť: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDaleâ€™s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the businessâ€™ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customerâ€™s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customerâ€™s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.
~ Mark Anderson