Castleberry Shutters is TRUSTDale Certified.
The TRUSTDale Deal
10-15% off a minimum purchase of $550 for shutters or blinds when you call or fill out the form through TRUSTDale!
Complete this form to request your TRUSTDale deal.
It's rare to find top quality for less. Because the Castleberry family builds their own shutters and bllinds in their own factory, they can meet or beat any competitor's price (quality for quality) BY 5 %!
Only the highest quality wood is used to make shutters that are customized and painted to fit your windows. Castleberry also makes Polywood shutters. All shutters are made in the family's factory in Woodstock, Georgia, and MUST pass inspection before installation in your home. The same standard and care goes in to the manufacturing of top quality wood and faux blinds.
Real people work at Castleberry. Your questions and requests are answered immediately. No company lasts for six decades unless it exceeds expectations. My investigation finds Castleberry has the best product and best trained professionals to get your project done right. No wasted time on "big box" mess-ups, get your shutters and blinds from Castleberry; the only company with the TrustDale Make It Right Guarantee!
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.
~ J.A. Smith
When I moved to Canton Georgia, 8 years ago, I spotted the wonderful plantation shutters in the clubhouse of the sub-division I just recently moved from. I knew we had to have them! The best investment we ever made. When we decided 6 months ago to move, I was so sad I would be leaving my wonder shutters(looked just as great as when they were installed) my husband said, oh we will definitely have them wherever we move to. And we did, they were installed last week, I felt like, I am home now! Love love love is about all I can say! If considering plantation shutters, stop looking around now and give Castleberry shutters a call, run to the phone, you will be thrilled. The prices are so great, and the quality , the best.they will last a lifetime!
~ Laura Semerano